wftk: Licensing terms
The wftk is made available to you on the terms of the GPL, the GNU Public
License. Essentially, this means:
For the actual legal text of the licensing terms of the wftk, see the copy of
the GPL which I've included here. The
library form of the wftk will be made available on the Library GPL (L-GPL) just as soon as I have time.
This allows you to statically link the wftk with your own proprietary code, without requiring your
code to be source-accessible -- but the wftk itself still must be.
- You can copy it, use it, and give it to others, but
- you must give Vivtek credit for Vivtek's work,
- you may not assume or tell others that Vivtek is responsible for any damages,
- you must clearly show your own modifications, and (most importantly)
- you must make the source code of this original copy and any derivative works you produce
available to anyone else who wants them. It's OK to link to a source download at my site or
yours (i.e. you don't have to distribute the code with finished products. I know what a pain
that is for end-user distributions.)
If you chafe at these requirements, you're free to work out some other agreement with me.
Copyright (c) 2000 Vivtek. Please see the licensing
terms for more information.